Thursday, September 29, 2005

Credit Card Conundrum

Stupid EB.

I picked up Sly 3 at the EB in Oakville the other day.

Today I check my credit card balance today and there are two charges for that day despite the fact that I only made one purchase. It's only for $5, but still...

I call TD and they help me out a bit but essentially I have to call EB and ask for a refund. I call EB and they say I have to bring in the receipt, to which I reply that I don't have a receipt for the thing that I DIDN'T BUY! The guy says that he still has to see the receipt for the thing I did buy even though I have all the information about the other charge (thanks to TD).

Sigh. So now I have to go all the way down to Oakville (which is about 30 minutes each way) to get a $5.75 charge reversed on my credit card. I think I'll burn more gas going there and back than I was actually charged, but I want to plug this potential security hole in my credit card.

Last time I'm shopping at that store... heck, the only reason I stopped in there was because it was on my way back home the other day and Garrett was still awake. Sigh.
---
What I'm Reading: The Gates Of Dawn
What I'm Playing: WoW, Indigo Prophecy, Get My $5 Back!
What I'm Watching: ER and The Daily Show

oh look, there's the ledger: overflowing with minuses.

No comments: