Monday, October 11, 2004

Vacation's over, start the vacation!

I just got back from about 4-5 days in Sarnia and environs. It was nice to get away from the Greater Acton Area for a bit. This weekend did go by WAY too fast though. I don't even recall Friday. Not that I was drunk or anything. I just was too vegged out to remember it.

This was the first time all 3 of the new Wager boys were able to meet each other, such as it is. Garrett perfected his technique of making other babies cry whilst giving them quite the stern glare. Connor is still tiny and floppy and Mason has two teeth. It was funny to see the look on Mason's face when Garrett was trying out his exersaucer. Daggers would have been less dangerous.

Both Mason and Garrett entered the Brigden Fair Baby Show. Alas, neither of them won, but we think it was rigged :) Granted, Garrett's had a bit of a cold all weekend and was just glowering at the judges when his turn came, so I'm not surprised he didn't win. Mason was as cute as ever, but when he didn't win, Grant said, 'Don't they realize I blow things up for a living?' :)

I think that's about it. I've been essentially internet free all weekend and I really didn't miss it. Much. I'm home now though so it's back to the old routine.

No comments: