Monday, October 04, 2004

Somebody stop me!

Yeah yeah, another game post. What did you expect?

I just 'finished' Fable. Well, as much as you can finish it, I guess. I did all of the main story parts and now I can just wander about doing the odd jobs I didn't do during the main game.

Fable was a really interesting game. I played through it the first time as a good guy, which I often do in games like this that react to your choices. The surprising thing was how I went from being a wizard-in-training (like I am in most games when given the choice) to finishing up the game as a hulking bruiser of a fighter who just cast spells on the side. Having a halo and a flock of butterflies following me about was neat too.

The good thing about the main game being only 15-20 hours is that it definately makes it a replayable game. I'm interested to see how the story goes if you're being a rather despicable chap.

I just realized that this is about the 3rd or 4th game I've finished in the past couple of weeks. At this rate of game completion, I'm going to be done with my entire library of games by sometime next week :) Yeesh.

Granted, the last couple nights have seen me up till 4ish due to Coke overdoses at the various outings we've gone to at work. People shouldn't have free Coke when you're at places. It doesn't let you sleep!

No comments: