Thursday, December 25, 2003

Mmm... MP3's...

I had a great Christmas. We had lots of fun at each family's respective Christmas celebration today, and I also had a pretty good haul :)

Well, to top it off, I got the MP3 player I'd asked for. Woohoo! I just got access to a computer now so I'm trying out listening to a good mix of songs on it. 128 MB is pretty decent for what I want it for. It also has a nice necklace headphone set that will be great for going skiing. And the sound quality is great. I love the headphones :)

I also got a neat decorative pot for burning fire in our backyard come summer time. What else? My ski pass, some sweaters, some crazy socks (one pair with lots of watermelons on them) and a good assortment of gift certificates.

I'm going to bed soon as my brother-in-law and I are getting up at 6am to go to the 7am sale at Future Shop. I've got my eyes on a home theatre system for $129.99... I hope I can get it! If not, I'll just get a couple DVD's or something.

I hope everyone else had a great Christmas. I'm going to go listen to my songs some more now :)

I just need to get home now so I can access my 3 gigs of MP3's on my home system :P

No comments: