Monday, December 08, 2003

I've been spending a bunch of time playing Beyond Good & Evil. Excellent game. I mean, it actually has supplanted Final Fantasy X-2 in my PS2 since I got it the other day (and if you know how much of a Final Fantasy nut I am, that's saying something). BG&E is probably one of the best games I've played in some time. Of course, I picked it up for the PS2 and I think a day after I got it they released the Xbox & Cube versions (supposedly the Cube is the best of the 3).

But it's a gorgeous game on the PS2 and I haven't noticed anything horrible, graphic wise. The game itself is stunning.

I also have been working my way through the original Deus Ex again, since I never did finish it and with the sequel having just been released, I want to see how the first game turns out. It's still just as great as it was a couple years ago when it came out.

No comments: