Monday, December 29, 2003

Dishes

I just finished doing the dishes and it was scarily fun. Why? My MP3 player, that's why.

I just had the tunes going while washing the dishes and it was... gasp... fun. I hope this isn't the start of a trend. Chores made enjoyable by music. NOOOO!!

I was doing the dishes because Julie broke a glass while washing the dishes when I was at work today. She ended up slicing a big chunk out of her thumb in the process. I was dialing up coverage for the rest of my shift so I could take her to the hospital to have it properly dressed.

Thankfully, by the time I'd gone through my entire relief list (with only a lot of answering machines for my trouble), she called back to say that the bleeding had stopped and she wasn't feeling as woozy as before. I guess it was a pretty deep cut (she was asleep when I got home) but not so deep as to require stitches.

Ah well. Everyone's ok now so I'm happy :)

No comments: