Monday, December 01, 2003

It's interesting living in Acton and working in Brampton at this time of year. In Brampton, there was just a little bit of snow on the ground and some blowing around. The closer I got to Acton and the higher up the escarpment I went, the snowier it got. I could barely get into the drive through at the McDonald's in Acton and when I opened my window to order I think I got half a snowbank in my lap. It took me about an hour to get home from work, but that was ok as there was an interesting program on Ideas.

By the way, the NEW chicken McNuggets they keep advertising aren't anything special. I think that the chicken is more flakier and real and less cubey than they used to be and there might be some kind of seasoning in the batter, but otherwise they tasted pretty similar to the way they usually taste.

No comments: