Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas One and All

Hey everybody.

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all have a great time and don't eat too much turkey.

I've had a busy last couple days here in Sarnia. I finally got over my cold (yay) and cooked up some Dim Sum for appetizers at my parents' place for dinner on Christmas Eve.

We went out for the evening carol sing and service at my parents' church too. It's... interesting. They've made all the songs politcally correct, so they're "Good Christians, All Rejoice" instead of "Good Christian Men Rejoice" and so forth. Some of them are just changed enough that you know something is odd, but are not sure what. Others are just dumb.

But what can you do?

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. Gotta get to bed before Santa comes. He was in Peru last I checked... I better not stay up any later!

No comments: