Sunday, July 27, 2003

Well, I'm all packed for my trip to the Great White North (Cochrane & Moosonee to be exact) tomorrow. That is one of the major perks about my job. I get to go on these neat vacations and get paid for it!

Soooo... I will be gone from Monday, July 28th to Friday, August 1st.

I'll probably post once or twice before I leave tomorrow morning and I'll definately give a recap of the trip when I get back. Woo! Whale's ahoy!

The worst thing about this is that our digital camera is in the shop because the battery door is busted. Of course, it just snapped off while in its nice PADDED CASE, but physical damage is one thing that our $50 or so Extended Warranty doesn't cover, which makes me wonder exactly how extended it actually is...

I'll have some nice pictures to develop the old fashion way and I'll see about getting them on CD so I can upload them if they're any good.

No comments: