Thursday, July 17, 2003

I fired up the ol' Xbox today and decided to give Dead To Rights a whirl again. I got stuck on the second level, oh, 3-4 months ago and never really went back to it.

I'm now pretty far into it and loving it. It is HARD, but not frustratingly so. *cough* Splinter Cell *cough*

I guess the difference between the difficulty in DtR and the level I'm on in Splinter Cell is that in DtR you at least get the visceral thrill of gunning down tonnes of baddies when you get killed over and over again.

In Splinter Cell, I can't just blow off the frustration of getting spotted and killed YET AGAIN by gunning down the baddie that did it to me. I have to keep repeating the section over and over and over again... which normally isn't bad but this section I'm stuck at makes me retrace TOO much to get to the part where I inevitably die.

Oh well.

No comments: