Thursday, July 17, 2003

Remember Amazon.ca? Remember the goofy shipments they've been doing to me?

Well, this takes the cake.

I had an anime DVD, Shanghai Knights DVD and a book being shipped to me this week.

When I left to go to work, I checked and my Shanghai Knights and the book were getting ready to ship but the anime had a 1-2 week waiting period on it, which was fine. I can wait.

I get home and check to see the confirmation and there's the confirmation for the book and Shanghai Knights.

Oh! And what's that? Is that the anime DVD being shipped IN A SEPARATE SHIPMENT?! TODAY? Sigh.

Sometimes I wonder about who runs that warehouse there... The nice thing is that I don't pay anything for the shipment so if they decide to split it up, fine by me... It's not costing me anything extra.

Now, I just hope they ship me KOTR before the mail strike happens (if it does, which I hope it doesn't).

No comments: