Friday, August 21, 2009

Libation Theology 101

I swear, today was a day when I needed to hit the LCBO something fierce. I spent more of my day dealing with stuff that was work related than I did during the 12+ hours I spent there yesterday... and it was my day off today. At least, it stressed me out for a lot longer than anything yesterday did :)

Thankfully it seems to all be resolved, but between minimal sleep this past week, an abundance of overly energetic kids and various things both work and condo board related coming crashing down around me, I'm frazzled tonight.

At least the kids were very well behaved today, unlike Wednesday's shenanigans. Rambunctious, sure, but not the demon-spawn that they were the other day. That said, I'm not taking them to Angel's Diner in Georgetown for a while. It's not their fault, it's just too pricey for the amount and quality of food, esp. compared to the very affordable and kid-centric meal we had at Smitty's a few weeks ago.

Anyway, the kids are in bed and I'm sitting down for once. Good thing I have some chilled coolers in the freezer, waiting for me to partake in them tonight!

No comments: