Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Social Experiment

We were invited out for dinner with one of Garrett's friend's parents last night. Having nothing better to do, we decided to go!

Of course, this is one of the first times in a LONG time that we were invited out to someone's house for dinner who wasn't a family member or one of my friends, so I wasn't sure what we should bring. Most of the time it's more of a matter of what videogame or peripheral we should take.

I headed over to get a bottle of wine, since I hear that's what all of the cool kids drink these days. Whilst wandering the aisles at the LCBO, I stumbled upon a bottle of hooch that I could not pass up.

We had a delightful bottle of Cat's Pee On A Gooseberry Bush. The label states that it has has a full gooseberry aroma and a hint of cat. I didn't taste the cat, so that's good. If nothing else, it made for a pretty amusing conversation around the dinner table.

Yup, that's me. Classy all the way!

No comments: