Thursday, March 05, 2009

Day of Dreams

I have the day off tomorrow (today?) since I'll be doing the overnight shift on Thursday. Since the kids would be at home all day, I got to thinking about what we could do as the Early Years Center isn't open on Thursdays and I'll be damned if I'm going to stay home all day while the kids go crazy.

So, while I was at work tonight, I came up with a brilliant plan which would see us out of the house for a large chunk of the day, seeing wonderous sights and experiencing life in ways unbeknownst to mere mortals.

Then I walked in the door and remembered that Garrett has school on Thursdays, which effectively ended my rapturous reverie and dashed my plans upon the rocks of Disappointment Bay.

I guess Kara & I will just head over to the comic shop in the morning and wait for the bus to come home in the afternoon. Sigh...

No comments: