Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Now That's Service!

I don't think I actually posted anything about this before, but I ran into some trouble with the merchandise I bought at the Videogames Live concert last week or so. It turns out that they billed my credit card in US dollars instead of Canadian... And those shirts weren't cheap to begin with!

Suffice it to say, I wasn't impressed when I found out but I'm shocked at how great they were at giving me my money back. I just sent an e-mail to them and less than a week later I had a cheque for the difference in my hands and back in the bank account where it belonged.

It's kind of sad that I was so geared up to have to bang my head against the wall in frustration when I found out about this. Both Visa and the Tallaricos were stand-up in reconciling this snafu. The fact that this is the exception rather than the rule when it comes to customer service is kind of sad.

No comments: