Wednesday, March 11, 2009

He's Just A Little Gigalo...

One last Garrett story and I'll go to bed (before I have to stay up all night).

I was giving Garrett a good-night kiss at bedtime and, as he is wont to do, he stuck out his tongue. He did this a couple of times before giving me a nice chaste kiss. He then informed me that he didn't stick his tongue out because he was trying to burp on me.

What a charmer.

I told him that he'd better not do that if he ever wants to have a girlfriend, at which point he said,

"Faith is my girlfriend."

Yesterday he came home from school with what he said was an invitation from another girl at school to have a sleepover at our house. Great. He's got a girlfriend at school and other girls are inviting themselves over to our house for sleepovers. And he's not even 5!!!

So it begins...

No comments: