Thursday, December 04, 2008

What I've Been Up To

I mentioned a little while ago that I was doing an ACTUAL GAME REVIEW with an ACTUAL GAME from an ACTUAL COMPANY on an ACTUAL WEBSITE!

Well, I finished the game the other day and got the review up on the site. If you're interested to see where some of the game related yammering I used to dump on here has vanished to, go check out Buttonmashing.com and Colony Of Gamers. I've written a few reviews over at Buttonmashing, truth be told, but Mirror's Edge is the first one I've done with an actual review copy of the game as opposed to just renting/buying my own copy and writing something.

I also write a weekly column at Colony Of Gamers about overlooked and obscure games that deserve their time in the sun. I just realized that I've done 28 of them already. That's over 6 months! Yeesh. Not too shabby for something I started on whim.

No comments: