Friday, December 26, 2008

Bountiful Boxing Day!

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas yesterday and, if you were so inclined, got a good deal on some high-end electronics today.

Alas, I did neither. Well, Christmas was ok, given that I am home alone. Unfortunately, I got stuck working a double as I'd neglected to schedule anyone to cover the overnight shift. Go me!

So today was pretty much a write-off. I just slept until 2:30 this afternoon and then have been packing, cleaning and checking my e-mail. I was going to try to go home this afternoon but the Weather Network has been calling for freezing rain through London and Kitchener and I'd rather just wait until tomorrow when it's going to be 11 degrees and wet.

Well, time to go finish tidying up in the kitchen and make myself some food before I get the last of the stuff packed for tomorrow's sojourn to the Greater Sarnia Area!

No comments: