Thursday, January 19, 2006

WWCND?

I found a pretty funny site today that contains all sorts of Chuck Norris facts.

For instance, did you know:

Thousands of years ago Chuck Norris came across a bear. It was so terrified that it fled north into the arctic. It was also so terrified that all of its decendents now have white hair.

Chuck Norris uses a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris.

or my personal favourite:

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
---
What I'm Reading: The Traveller (very cool), Uncle Sam (graphic novel), Attack of the Bacon Robots (Woo! Portable Penny Arcade!)
What I'm Playing: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (What kind of lawyer lets a parrot testify in court?)
What I'm Watching: My Name Is Earl, The National, The Colbert Report

No comments: