Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm sure it's why I'm home and not feeling very well

Whatever you do, DO NOT get the Bacon Ranch McChicken sandwich at McDonalds. It is one of the worst pieces of food I've ever had the misfortune of eating. I've felt ill ever since and ended up coming home from work early just because I felt so crappy.

I thought it might be something on par with a Wendy's chicken sandwich, but that just shows you how long it's been since I ate any chicken that wasn't McNuggetized from McD's. The worst part was the ranch sauce. I've had plenty of ranch sauce in my day, and that most definately wasn't ranch sauce. It may have originally been ranch sauce, but it has since transmuted into some kind of inedible substance before being slathered on my slab-o-chicken.

Blech.

I'm hungry, but I'm scared to eat...

No comments: