Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy Anniversary To Us!

That's right. Today is our 7th anniversary. I believe that means it's the Jellybean Anniversary if you go by the old gifts and the Plasma TV With Home Theatre Anniversary if you are one to follow the new gift chart.

We had a pretty laid back day today. Dave & Kate came over to look after Garrett (THANK YOU!) which allowed us to go buy some containers for Garrett's toys and have lunch at Boston Pizza. And people say we aren't romantics at heart :)

Of course, it being our anniversary, we had some form of precipitation. Thankfully we didn't have to go driving too far today. Blech. At least it's just going to be cloudy and somewhat snowy for the rest of the week instead of freezing rain.

We had a fun New Year's Day party last night with Codeboy & Blitzy. They brought over their Guitar Hero guitar and we jammed for most of the night. I also think I got a few more callouses working on the Hard songs... They're insane!
---
What I'm Reading: The Monstrous Regiment
What I'm Playing: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
What I'm Watching: Corner Gas

No comments: