Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Must replace sparkplugs in brain

I don't know what it is, but I really haven't been firing on all cylinders since Christmas. I thought I was just tired after a really crazy December at work, but now we're on week 3 of January and I still don't feel 'in the groove', so to speak.

Heck, you've probably noticed the lack of posts lately. I just haven't felt the urge to blog, which is scary. I'm not sick and I'm not even tired. Heck, I've been heading to bed before midnight most nights lately.

Ah ha! It's probably something to do with the wierd pseudo-spring we're having right now. That's what's causing my extended bout of lethargy. That, or Garrett's just wearing me out now that he seems to have given up his afternoon nap.

I guess I have been pretty busy at work too. My supposed days off have seen me working more than not. I don't know.

Anyway, enough belly-aching from me. I'm off to see if I can survive a scheduled bout of freezing rain on my drive to Kitchener to teach a course about driver improvement, which will be followed by my return trek through yucky weather. I hate freezing rain, almost as much as I hate zombie pirate monkies.

Oh, and I'd better see if I can remember the curriculum I'm teaching today. It's only been, what, a year or so since I taught my last course. Not that the stats have changed SINCE 2001!!!

Sigh.

Anyway, I'm going to try to update my blog a bit more. I think I've been using up my daily allotment of words over on the Evil Avatar boards. I've got to cut back on daily game news and discussion with strangers!
---
What I'm Reading: Just finished V For Vendetta, The Monstrous Regiment
What I'm Playing: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Dragon Quest 8
What I'm Watching: 24!!! And a movie about Hitler

beep beep beep beep

No comments: