Sunday, July 17, 2005

Stupid Harry Potter

Sigh.

I go out, wait in line and finally get the new Harry Potter book at midnight on Friday and what happens? I haven't really had a chance to read it since. I'm only 40 pages in. Grumble grumble... I wouldn't be so annoyed except my neighbours asked me this morning if I'd picked it up at midnight and when I said that I had but was only 40 pages in, they laughed and said that they were halfway through. Grumble grumble...

Unfortunately I've been at work yesterday and today (12 hours today) and tomorrow I have to put in another 12 hour shift, so I'm going to have to try to read some more tonight before bed. Thankfully I have Tuesday off so I'm going to try my very best to get a bunch read then.

Sorry for the lack of updates of late. I have a bunch of pictures I need to upload and I'm sure I could talk about how great my new house is at work, but I'm too tired.

Tired and hot. I swear I have a cloud in my second floor as it's just so hot and humid up here. I can't handle it for very long before my eyes start to boil in their sockets.

Hopefully the heat will break soon and I will be able to function in the sauna I call my office. Then the updates will resume!

For now I'm going to go downstairs, have a snack and play some Atelier Iris for a bit before tackling the Harry Potter book.

---
What I'm Reading: Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince
What I'm Playing: Atelier Iris, Killer 7, some road hockey at work
What I'm Watching: Immortal

No comments: