Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Cars are trying to kill me

Ever since last Friday I've had at least 4 close calls while driving. Cars keep pulling out of intersections and right into the lane I'm driving in (often at a decent rate of speed) and I have to lay on the brakes and the horn to avoid a rather messy crash.

The first time I thought I'd just not noticed the guy. Then it happened a few more times. Today was the worst. I was just outside of Erin and a guy did a left turn into the lane I was in while I was doing almost 80km/h. It was insane! I gave him a good blast of the horn, but he didn't seem to care.

Stupid razafrazakakafrackin idiot drivers.

On another note, I'm finding that my body has decided that 2pm is my new nap time. Ever since I went back to work I've had the hardest time keeping my eyes open when 2pm rolls around. The past two days I've done 12 hour shifts from 11am-11pm and I've had to go running around outside to keep from nodding off. Bleh. I think I'll get Garrett to have a nap and catch some shut-eye myself tomorrow. At least I have the day off and nothing important to do!

No comments: