Monday, July 18, 2005

Green Things Are Flammable

I'm hoping that I'll be able to return to my former role of Dungeon Master shortly now that I've got a gaming group living in my attic, or somewhat closer to my attic than they once did.

Unfortunately, I haven't played D&D in any serious manner since before I went to Switzerland. For those of you keeping score, that was before Julie & I started dating.

Yeah, that long ago.

Thankfully the nice people at Gamespy have put out The Idiot's Guide To Dungeons & Dragons. I'll have to print this out so I can run my campaign smoothly... whenever we start up.

Now, where did I put my custom made dice bag? Hmm...

---
What I'm Reading: Harry Goes To College
What I'm Playing: Atelier Iris, Killer 7, lots and lots and lots of pool
What I'm Watching: More wrestling than I have since I worked at the SIL in Sarnia

No comments: