Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Potter Fotter Po-Potter Banana-Fana-Fo-Fotter

I just cancelled my Amazon order for the new Harry Potter book. I'm going to go pick it up at midnight on Friday instead at the local children's bookstore in Georgetown.

I'd have to wait until at least Tuesday or so to get it from Amazon. The big reason to switch was that the local store is just that. A local store. It's not Chapters/Coles or a big corporate store like Shopper's Drug Mart. They're an independant bookstore and they'll have snacks.

Actually, I think it's the snacks and the nice lady who took my order that swayed me.

Mmm... midnight snacks...
---
What I'm Reading: The last bit of the latest Artemis Fowl book, Need to re-read Order Of The Phoenix before Friday night too.
What I'm Playing: Atelier Iris, WoW
What I'm Watching: The Daily Show (I'm not sure if I like their new set or not)

No comments: