Thursday, July 14, 2005

I beat Vader but not Potter

Sort of. I was playing 20 Questions Vs. Darth Vader and it took him 24 questions to get my answer. I was thinking of a DVD.

I need to find a Cole's Notes version of Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenix so I can have some clue as to what was going on in the wonderful world of Rowlingland before tomorrow night.

I was going to re-read it starting tonight but I know for a fact that unless I was able to get Garrett to sleep from 7am until about 6pm I'd never get it finished. I'll look around on the net and see what I can see.

Worst case scenario: I go to the book store tomorrow night at 11pm and start hassling the kids who no doubt have the bloody book memorized and they can fill me in.

I remember the general concept. I just need a gentle prodding to remember the main plot points.

[Editor's note @ 12:24 am: Ah ha! Found just what I wanted.]

---
What I'm Reading: Something light and fluffy to hold me over until midnight.
What I'm Playing: Atelier Iris, Killer 7
What I'm Watching: Nothing. Absolutely nothing!

No comments: