Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Splitsville

I've been thinking about possibly splitting Not L33t into a couple different blogs.

That way someone like, oh, my mom could visit one site and get her daily dose of baby pictures and family updates and experience minimal gaming exposure.

Someone like, oh, me could visit the other site to get whatever random thought might be passing through my noggin at any given time PLUS up to the minute ramblings about gaming, politics and religion (the three taboo subjects of polite discourse) and minimal baby stuff.

Or I could just keep the status quo going. You know, a big mish-mash of everything.

Let me know, noble reader, which idea strikes your fancy.

[Or... I could just keep updating James' blog with more and more fantastical stories of banking and metalworking.]

No comments: