Monday, November 01, 2004

Blech

I don't know what's wrong with you people and your coffee drinking shenanigans.

I got an extra large coffee tonight with double sugar and double chocolate milk from Tim Horton's.

Ye gods. I don't know if it's just that the coffee was a little burned or strong or what, or if the chocolate milk was just foul, but blech. I drank it, but I didn't like it.

Now if I have time tomorrow I'll try a hot chocolate mix instead of chocolate milk, but I don't know...

I was kind of annoyed that I didn't get any of the fancy Rememberance Day quarters either. Is it even legal for the Canadian Mint to partner up with a specific retail chain to distribute its products like that? I'm sure they'll show up once they get into general circulation, but something smells fishy to me, and it's not just the new coffee flavour!

No comments: