Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I'm back

Hi all.

Our trip to Sarnia this weekend was very good. Garrett got extra large helpings of love from his grandparents and Julie & I were able to get out on our own (well, Tony tagged along too) to see The Polar Express (again) on Friday.

I also traded in a few games and was able to pick up Metal Gear Solid 3 and Metroid Prime 2 for a grand total of $28 cash. Woo! I also got a new laptop for free at the church bazaar on Saturday, but I'll put up pictures of it in a bit.

Otherwise, not too much is up. Yesterday was crazy busy at work, but the nice thing was that I worked an 8-4ish and was able to be home in the evening... I have to teach my course today too, so that means it's a 5-6 hour day but I'll be home for supper! Gotta love not having to work evenings.

No comments: