Friday, November 05, 2004

I like hot water and I cannot lie.

You other suckas can't deny.

When it comes to having showers,
Or watering your flowers.
When you turn that tap on
And your water heater is on
Strike

You just get mad and call your dad
Or the gas company and they fix it up bad.

Ok. NO more bad rhyming for me.

Our water heater decided to go on a vacation to coldsville sometime yesterday morning. We had the water heater people come and 'fix' it up yesterday, but when I got up to have a shower this morning Julie had already used up what little hot water was in the tank from an all-night heating session.

Grumble. So now I'm on my second day of not being able to have a (hot) shower. I refuse to have a cold shower and as tempting as it may be to see if I can repeat my two week no-shower stint from back when I was at camp, I doubt anyone else wants me to do that.

SO... now I'm waiting for the gas/water/solid man to return to 'fix' our heater again. Maybe they'll give me a new one if I have to call them a third time. Sigh.

No comments: