Sunday, November 28, 2004

I'm all better now...

I got a couple e-mails about that last post, so I figure that I'd better clarify it.

I was mostly mad because at the last minute I had to do an insanely long weekend of shifts at work (approx. 25 hours of work in less than 36 hours of time).

I'm over it now. The fact that I made it through the weekend and am overall pretty peppy is a wonder in itself :)

Really, it's my own fault. Early last week I said to myself (and Julie too) that after I'd finished teaching my course last Tuesday I was going to be in for smooth sailing for the last few weeks prior to taking parental leave at Christmas.

WRONG! Suffice it to say, I'm going to be pretty busy for the next couple weeks before my 5 1/2 months off. This isn't a bad thing, it's just not smooth sailing :) It was also a full moon last week, so that should have tipped me off.

Ah well. It keeps life interesting, I guess.

No comments: