Monday, March 08, 2004

Steeereeetch

Man, I'm well rested today. I ended up going to bed at the insanely early time of 9:30pm last night. Julie was monopolizing the videogame TV and I was tired from my weekend and so I just lay down on the bed and started reading. Next thing I know it's almost 1am and Julie's asleep in bed. So I just rolled over and went back to sleep.

I got up around 7am, so I guess that means I got about 9 1/2 hours of sleep. Yeesh! That's almost double what I usually get in a night. I'd better be packed full of energy today!

The nice thing about being up now is that I can go down and catch the first runs of the day on the ski hill, now that we have snow again. Woo!

The bad thing is that I have a staff meeting to be at by noon, so I can't spend too much time on the slopes. Oh well.

No comments: