Friday, March 12, 2004

Pad Thai for everyone!

We went out to Guelph today to have some Thaietnamese for lunch. I had a great chicken & shrimp pad thai and Julie had some kind of Vietnamese chicken and beef with a rice ball the size of my head. Well, close to it.

We also got two appetizers. Vietnamese springrolls, which were huge compared to the ones I'm used to getting from the Vietnamese family in Sarnia, and an order of chicken satay which was enough for each of us to probably have a full meal and still bring some home. Heck, my Pad Thai was easily enough for two people or one VERY hungry James.

Oh, and a lychee flavoured bubble tea.

The best thing about all of this was that after taxes and tip it only came out to around $40 for all that food.

It's my new favourite restaurant. Well, Yo-Yo is still my favourite, but more for being able to go there and relax. The Thaietnamese place in Guelph (I think it's called Pho Khan Du) is my favourite place for the sheer amount of good food at cheap prices.

No comments: