Saturday, March 27, 2004

The Old Man and the Couch

Just in case James doesn't update his blog for the next 4 weeks, here's a quick rundown of what he did for his birthday upon his arrival in Acton this morning.

1. Ate yummy breakfast at Andy's, the best of the local restaurants.

2. Helped me move all of the books from the spare bedroom and filed them away on the bookshelves in my office. The floor is starting to creak a bit but it's otherwise structurally sound (I hope).

3. Watched me play a bit of FFXI while reading my Penny Arcade Year One anthology book.

4. Watched a cool movie called Better Luck Tomorrow while eating some Kielbassa snackers in place of an actual lunch.

5. Went out to the Thaietnamese place in Guelph. We had lots of food and it only cost $55 for the three of us to eat three huge main dishes and 2 appetizers. Gotta love great food for cheap.

6. Came back to Acton.

7. Watched Final Destination 2 and then watched all of the special features.

8. Watched me play Ninja Gaiden for a bit and then fell asleep on the couch, where he still remains to this day...

So that's what James did on his birthday, with a little help from Julie & myself. Woo!

No comments: