Saturday, March 13, 2004

Camp time for Brocky

Well, I'm heading up to the wonderful world of Paisley tomorrow morning (7am!!) for a week of fun and frivolity working at the CH camp! Woo!

I'm not sure if I should be looking forward to this week or dreading it. It's been a while since I've done the camp routine, but it is March Break, so it shouldn't be too crazy.

The scariest thing is that all of the teenyboppers I'll be working with were only about 5-7 years old when I first started working at the camp. Eek!

Anyway, barring some mysterious access to the internet over the next week, there won't be any updates till I get back on Friday the 19th aka my birthday! I'll let you all know how camp is then.

And yes, I am bringing my Gameboy, but I'm seriously doubting I'll get much use out of it. Just think of it as the videogame equivalent of a security blanket :)

No comments: