Saturday, November 15, 2003

I picked up Prince Of Persia: The Sands of Time today for the Xbox as an early present for me :) I have to wait till we get home tomorrow to try it out, but it's getting high praise across the internet, so hopefully it'll live up to it. In the meantime I'll just read this neat article on the last few hours of the making of the game.

I actually haven't been following this game that much other than knowing it was coming out. I liked the original games way back in the day, but I'm hoping that this will pleasantly surprise me as I wasn't really looking forward to it like I am Manhunt and FFX-2.

Oh, and one further game note, Gladius is pretty good. I want to finish FFT:Advance first before throwing myself into another strat-RPG, but I liked what little I played yesterday.

No comments: