Monday, November 17, 2003

Hey all.

Well, I can finally spread the news that I've been busting to tell for the last 3-4 weeks.

I'm going to be a daddy... woot! I guess Julie's going to be a mom too, but that's beside the point :)

Just so you don't all ask the same questions, she's about 2 months along now... The due date is sometime near the end of June/early July, if everything goes according to schedule.

We went in for an ultrasound on Hallowe'en day in the afternoon just before the party. So far, so good.

We got a laugh from Anne when she kept telling Julie 'never to get pregnant, ever!' as it was already a little too late for us :) Ah well.

And that's about all the info we have so far. I'm just glad I can finally tell everyone (we were in Sarnia to break the news to our parents). Just don't tell Julie's boss yet a she hasn't told them there. My boss knows though, but that's ok :)

Just keep us in your prayers as we haven't gotten out of the woods yet (we'll breathe a little easier once we've cleared the first trimester). Thanks!

No comments: