Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We're Back!

We got back from the cottage last night. Good times were had by all, except Kara, who actually did have a good time except for the hours between 7-10pm, when she basically had to be wrestled into submission each night.

The weather wasn't awesome but we were able to spend a lot of time outside and got lots of fishing, swimming and exploring in between the rainstorms.

I've got lots of pictures and I'll probably upload them later tonight. I'm just miffed that Dave ended up catching the giant 5-6 pound large-mouth bass that should have been MINE. At least it had the sense to flop back into the lake when Dave tried to give it a kiss...

Now I have to get back to work on cleaning out the corridor between the main hallway and the laundry room. I dropped a hard drive on my foot but I shall persevere!

No comments: