Saturday, July 04, 2009

Serenity Now...

Hey! Everything is working! Nothing has broken, thrown-up or crank-called around me in at least an hour or two. Hooray! I got some food and drink in me, so it's all good. I even beat Plants Vs. Zombies. Yippee.

I'm frightened to turn on the 360 though. I'm sure it'll red-ring or something nasty will ooze out of it or SOMETHING!

Speaking of oozing, I found it mildly amusing that the narrator of the "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" shows that Julie was watching over the last day or two is a man. Of course, I now also have a long list of words I don't want to hear again, in whole or in part, for quite some time. I mean, really? Jon Stewart can't swear at 11pm but I have to hear about all the gooshy bits of a home delivery all day long? Sheesh.

No comments: