Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Deserve A Badge

The adventure we went through to see Up today almost rivaled the actual adventure portrayed in the movie. We went to two theatres and the first was sold out for the 3D show. I made sure to prepay for the tickets for the 5pm show yet between the near glacial pace of the concessions and the fact that no human being should try to see a Pixar movie on opening weekend... well... We were barely able to find two seats together. Good times.



Awesome movie though. One of the best and most heartrending love stories I've seen in film and it was told in the first 10-15 minutes and barely a word was spoken. The rest was just gravy. I thought it more than made up for how disappointed I was with the second half of Wall-E last year.

After the show, we went over to Marble Slab Creamery. Great ice cream but it's insanely expensive! Definately something we will do for a treat.

No comments: