Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Easy Peasie

I had my second interview today. Actually, it was, in the words of my manager, more of a conversation whereby he could introduce me to the new Area Manager and go over some other questions and so forth.

It was a great hour or so discussion about the program, the position and me. It's always kind of nice to have someone else talk up your good points to their boss.

For all intents and purposes, the position is going to be mine. My manager said that he just needs to have a few more discussions and then sign the right forms and badda-boom. I should be invested into my new role in a week or so. Woo!

Of course, things aren't finalized... YET. But from the tone of the conversation and the fact that I was the only person to get a second interview, it's looking pretty good.

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes and prayers over the past few weeks/months. I'll keep everyone posted when it's official, one way or another!

No comments: