Friday, November 21, 2008

S.I.M.P.ly Awesome

I've got to go into work tonight and stay awake until 7am. I think I might employ the following method of stimulation to keep me from nodding off.



I love Phineas & Ferb. If you haven't seen the show, try to catch it on the Family Channel at 7am. It's like Family Guy meets The Simpsons (from Season 4-8ish) but for kids. Since they can't use potty humour and innuendo, they have to actually be funny (unlike Family Guy of late).

I'm hopelessly addicted to the show... er, I mean, Garrett is hopelessly addicted to the show. And HE goes around the house and work, er, school, singing the Perry The Platypus Theme Song.

Doobie Doobie Doobie WAH!

Heck, the music is just awesome for the show on every level, even if it ain't got rhythm.

No comments: