Thursday, November 06, 2008

Home Sick

Garrett's perfect attendance record at school just went out the window. He had a bit of a fever last night when we put him to bed (I should have clued in that something was up when he watched Charlie The Unicorn on the laptop with me and didn't fidget).

He woke up this morning and was just a wreck. When Garrett is feeling well, he DOES NOT STOP. This morning, well, he stopped. He just sat on the couch and didn't move. That's not a good sign. He's pretty feverish and has been doing a pretty good impression of the Bellagio fountains (with chunks) over the course of the day.

Time to say goodbye... to lunch!

Not even the Deep Sea segment of Planet Earth could hold my little guy's attention...

Ah well. We've got him doped up on Tylenol and he's snoozing up in his room. Hopefully this is just a 24 hour bug. I don't want to get it though! I have better things to do this weekend than hug the toilet.

No comments: