Saturday, March 15, 2008

BELL!!!!

If anyone from Bell ever calls to change your various plans around, for the love of all that is good and holy, document EVERYTHING.

We got a call early February and both upgraded our Sympatico and changed our long-distance plan so that we'd be on a new plan that cost us $9.95/month for unlimited anytime calling in Ontario instead of the hobbled $7.95 first-rate plan that we could only use in the evenings and weekends.

I get the bill today and they've charged us $14.95 for that plan! GRR!! They also charged us a $20 activation fee for the upgrade to our internet service that wasn't mentioned at all during our conversation with the agent.

What irks me is that I asked for a follow-up e-mail or letter from Bell about these changes and to this date they still haven't sent me anything. I kind of wish that someone had been in the billing center today because I've been in such a foul mood about everything that I was hoping I could vent on some poor sap in their office. Oh well. I'll have to wait for Monday to resolve but heaven help me if they try to stonewall me.

I had a problem with Bell a loooong time ago due to someone on the phone telling me one thing and the billing department charging me for something else and there is no way I am letting them slide this time around.

No comments: