Thursday, October 11, 2007

Walking Wounded

Garrett & I were out picking up our Blue Box and yard waste bucket today when I turned around to see Garrett flopped on the concrete, crying his head off. I have NO idea how he tripped, but somehow he did. No biggie, just a little scrape on his hand.

Or so I thought.

Once we got him inside, he was bleeding a bunch from the scrape. We got him washed off and after pulling the flap of skin back, noticed that there was something in his hand.

Turned out it was a chunk of glass! Thankfully it wasn't a very big piece and once I got it out his hand stopped bleeding rather quickly. We got him doused in Hydrogen Peroxide and then slapped a band-aid on it. All better now.

Sigh. Of all the garbage pads in all the world, Garrett had to trip on that one.

No comments: