Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Brutal Sting

Roxanne must live in my 360, because someone keeps putting the red light on. I got the same red light (now with error message #E74!) when I powered the 360 up today. Sigh.

I picked up a memory card so I could back up my save games... only to find out after speaking with the nice lady at Xbox Tech Support that they just want the console, not the hard drive. I guess I could have saved the money that I spent on the memory card, but it is nice to have the backup just in case the hard drive eventually pooches.

So I have a couple of days before the box arrives to send it back, so I will nurse the 360 along until I am forced to go without. At least it should come back all shiny and new (I kind of wish they'd just send one of the new 360's with the better heat sinks and a quieter drive)...

No comments: