Friday, October 19, 2007

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

It seems as though the rumours of the death of my Xbox 360 were greatly exaggerated. Ever since Sunday, when I got the third red light on the machine and called Microsoft to arrange repairs, the thing has been working just dandy.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say it's working better than ever. I think I know why too.

It was scared.

Seriously though, I think it came down to the fact that the power cord was coming loose from the power supply brick on the machine and that meant that there were some issues with regards to consistent power which culminated in all of the wacky errors I was seeing last weekend. After I had unplugged everything last Sunday I noticed that the cord had come loose from the brick so I plugged it back in nice and snug and since then, no false boots and no red lights.

To celebrate, I picked up a copy of Beautiful Katamari, as I had suspected that I wouldn't be able to get it until my machine came back in mid-November. Now I can play Katamari Damacy in high-definition! WOO!

No comments: