Saturday, October 06, 2007

Phoenix Wright: Ace Punster

I'm busy working on the third Ace Attorney game and the writing is top-notch, as always.

For an import game that is 95% text, the translation is awesome. Supposedly they're going to be touching up the localization for the North American release later this month, but I can't see what they would need to do. I'd heard complaints about there being a lot of typos and such in the import copy but I've only seen 2 so far and I'm on the tail end of the 3rd case. For those keeping score, that is hundreds of screens of text to only have two typos.

Anyway, I just wanted to post this little comic gem.

Maya: "SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password protected? What!? This is madness!"

Phoenix: "No, Maya, that is SPARDA!"

Hee hee. Granted, it's not nearly as funny if you haven't seen 300...

No comments: