Saturday, July 17, 2004

Key

I picked up an anime series called Key: The Metal Idol the other day too.  The complete series was on 3 DVD's and they were each $8, which was a steal.  So I paid for them and got home and checked on Amazon just to see how much they'd go for there.

$48 each!!!!
 
I knew I was getting a great deal, but I paid less than half the cost of one DVD for the whole set.  Woo!  And also on the DVD front, I noticed that Future Shop has all their first season DVD's on sale super cheap.  I'm getting the first season of 24 sent to me for $27.  That's even less than the $30 I paid for season 2 of 24.  I'm glad I didn't get season 1 at the usual $70 price now!
 
Speaking of great deals, I was garage sailing today (yeah, I know I spelled it sail, not sale... saling/saleing isn't even a verb, so I can make up my own gibberish, thank you very much)
 
Anyway, where was I... I was garage sailing today and managed to haggle a guy into giving me a fully functional espresso/cappucino maker for $3.48.  Woo!  It works great and even steams milk. 
 
Just give me a holler if you need me to find any good deals for you.  I should go into the personal shopper business.

No comments: